- Inspect the materials received from suppliers with respect to PR, quality & quantity.
- To ensure the proper tagging of identification slip and bin cards on each item.
- Prepare Monthly & Annually Material consumption & requirement reports.
- To maintain the Store Inventory Level in view of monthly consumption.
- Supervise store labours and getting results through efficient & effective way.
- Experience in handling or record Stock in and Stock out items.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Ms Office will added advantages
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?