As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing websites and ensuring the final output meets user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web assets. You'll work in teams alongside back end developers, designers and user experience designers to deliver a variety of digital solutions.
- Develop and build well optimized fully responsive websites, ensuring user experience, cross-browser and cross-device usability is always taken into consideration.
- Determine the structure (of the site) striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Proactively provide solutions to problems.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities