- Provide mortgage, loan and financial advises to offer best solution.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationship and close contacts with business partners.
- Ensuring compliance with authorities parties.
- Attend to customer enquiries and follow up on mortgage housing loan application and documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Pleasant personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, outgoing and sales-driven.
- Able to work independently.
- Dedicated, willing to learn & do.
- Humble and hardworking nature.
- Flexible working time.
- Entrepreneurship/business owner opportunity.
- Clear path of career advancement with good increase in income.
- Full training and guidance will be provided to the right candidate.
- Must be mobile and possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
16-4, Jalan SP 2/4, Taman Serdang Perdana, 43300 Seri Kembangan.
Click to view the location on Google maps