- This position reports to the Head Of Accounts Department.
- Primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensuring that document is in order for payment e.g. matching of invoices against delivery orders and purchase order, prepare subcontractors' certificates for work done, etc.
- Responsible to prepare timely payments to creditors/subcontractors when due.
- Ensure proper filing of all Accounting Document.
- Handle daily accounting entries.
- Preparing audit schedules of Accounts Payable e.g. subcontractors' fees schedule.
- To perform supplier/subcon reconciliation.
- Must be able to meet deadline. To assist with any other duties as and when assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma/ LCCI in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience/ Possess relevant experience in construction environment.
- Knowledge of UBS Accounting System Computer literate skills in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Responsible, willing to learn and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be a good team player.
- Able to multi-task with positive working attitude.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- Preferably Chinese speaking candidates due to nature of job.
- Required Language(s): English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work independently & work well under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SS2, Petaling Jaya.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunitie
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?