The candidate must have strong basic corporate knowledge, good drafting and application skills, and the ability to draft agreements. Our team also requires lawyer who is resourceful and possess good analytical skills and the ability to carry out legal due diligence review in an efficient manner.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in corporate practice and experience in conducting legal due diligence review and drafting of agreements
- Have valid practising certificates
- Admission to the High Court Malaysia as full-fledged lawyers is required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing and proactive.
- Self-motivated team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Organized and has good attention to details
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical Benefit
- Nearby Public Transport
- Professional Environment offer great career advancement opportunity.