- Organize and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure that the quality of products comply with Legal Requirements and Management Objectives
- Ensure that finished products achieved the required quantity standards during and after a production run
- Conduct plant inspection to ensure compliance to SOP Co-ordinate and communicate with local authorities on compliance
- Responsible for the plant HACCP and GMP certifications
- Troubleshoot product quality issues and investigate trade complaints Ensure that all lab equipment is in good working condition
- Coordinate for Product monitoring program (raw material, finished product and environment)
- Monitoring work progress and ensure comply to company SOP requirement & standards in food handling process
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving targets set
- Determine amount of products to be manufactured based on orders and forecasts and manage amount of wastage incurred.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Food Science/FoodTechnology/Microbiology
- Minimum 1 year working experience in QA/QC/ Production, preferably from FMCG industry
- Well-versed with HACCP, GMP and other food-related regulations
- Analytical, well organised, good project management skill and well-equipped with multi-tasking ability
- Hand on experience in Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management system (FSMS) documentation requirements
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?