- Plan and prepare final packing production schedules to meet shipping date base on sales forecast or customer orders
- Plan and schedule job orders to production base on sales order, forecast, inventory level and production lead time
- Ensure the plan aligns with the material and capacity outlook
- Ensure and monitor warehouse stock keeper prepare and issues packing material to production according to job orders
- Monitor production output against production planning schedule
- Liaise closely with production supervisor to update daily output base on production schedule
- Liaise with logistic department to up-date the container or air cargo has been arranged on time
- Liaise with cross functional team on BOM requirement and new product set
- Proven experience as a Operations Research Analyst or similar role.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Analytical mind with business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational ability.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Well organized, logical, good communication and team leader
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities