- Plan delivery based on product availability and customer requests.
- Trade orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Possess at least a SPM certificate.
- Able to speak and write in English; Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities