- To handle full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of monthly and yearly.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statement.
- To prepare group consolidation accounts.
- Responsible to checking, prepare and update sales invoices, collections, supplier invoices for payment, journals, bank reconciliations, fixed asset register and others.
- To ensure the accuracy and reliability of accounting records in timely manner.
- To manage cash slow planning.
- Liaise with external parties – auditor, tax agents, company secretary and government authorities on related financial matters.
- Able to undertake ad-hoc task and all other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Ensure documentation are well organized and file up to date.
- Candidates most possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese
- Required skill(s): Accounting, computing literate-SQL, excellent in excel is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with all level of internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to details, to problem solving and strong analytical mind is an added advantage
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.