- Oversee and develop strategies and action plans to carry out effective marketing campaigns, promotions and events to drive trade growth/brand visibility.
- Oversee and develop/ administer communications activities (ATL/ BTL)
- Oversee and establish branding strategies and direction/ conceptualize
- Analyze trends in business environment to develop/ innovate new products or promotions responsive to market demands and opportunity
- Foster good working relationship with media/others partners in any collaboration of promotions or campaigns
- Manage and oversee proper A&P control for assigned channel and analyses the sales and channel development
- Liaise and work closely with other departments to ensure every promotion being executed out on time
- Candidates most possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Business Management/Commerce or Administration or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in related field is required-retail, hospitality and preferable in F&B Industry
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Required skills(s): Computer literate, negotiating skills, excellent in excel is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with all level of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, independent, good at time management, meeting datelines, strong organization skills, planning abilities and able to work under minimum supervision
- Attention to details, to problem-solving and strong analytical mind, is added advantage
Interested candidates please contact Mr. Tan @ 018-572 5799 or email your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.