- To attend and educate customers as well as providing solutions to customer enquiries on company product solutions.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Experience in e-wallet industry will be an added advantage.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet other operational requirements.
- Support channel will be fully online based such as Live Chat / Email and not by call support method.
- Participate in analyzing customer service data and providing ideas in order to improve the quality of customer service.
- Minimum SPM qualification.
- Able to read and write Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Relevant experience preferably in Customer Service / Call Centre.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working Days – Monday to Saturday.
Interested candidates please contact Lucas @ 014-983 4823 or email your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.