- Provide technical expertise essentially for the Pipe Stress Engineering of the FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Piping).
- Independently manage piping stress analysis scope for delegated projects.
- Develop stress analysis specification/philosophy for specific projects.
- Propose fiberglass piping analysis methodology and persuade customer for acceptance.
- Perform pipe stress analysis using the Caesar II pipe stress analysis program, including manage all incoming/outgoing document/information, request/clarify with customer for outstanding information and vague information.
- Building Stress analysis model in software and Construct Stress Analysis Model.
- Analyze the piping model, Identify stress related problems, Excessive stress, Excessive loading or Excessive displacement.
- Investigate stress problems, identify possible solution, and propose solutions to customer, communicate with customer for consensus.
- Develop stress isometric drawings and prepare stress analysis report.
- Handle customer comments and reply within reasonable timeframe.
- Communicate and coordinate with customer for project schedule/delivery, commercial impacts (change order).
- Lead pipe stress analysis activities (For specific large-scale Project in group of other stress analysis engineers) and ensure that analysis is performed on schedule and as per agreement.
- Review and recommend primary piping support design.
- Co-ordinate all in-house and out-source pipe surge/stress analysis activities with vendors and ensure the work is performed on schedule and as per client requirement.
- Perform engineering calculations related to FRP deflection, support span, in project basis, Flange leakage Calculation and Fatigue Analysis.
- Minimum bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply, but experience will gain advantages.
- Good knowledge in Piping, design and construction;
- Piping design in shipbuilding or offshore platform or FPSO will gain advantages.
- Experience in using CAESAR II, (Optional).
- Good communication Skill.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours (8.00am - 5.00pm)
- 5 days working days
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Education support
- Daily free breakfast & lunch
- Dental benefits
- Social & recreational activities
- Mileage claims for OT