- Maintains information technology strategies by implementing technological strategic solutions that was tasked by Group IT. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- Maintains company’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Implements information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Ability to diagnose problems in several areas including servers, desktop and laptop, etc., hardware and software, operating systems, network connectivity, database and CCTV security.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and external vendors.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented where necessary.
- Responsible for the company’s IT security system
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company’s standards.
- Manage and upkeep the company IT database and its relevance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Management,
- Technical Understanding,
- Analyzing Information,
- Problem Solving,
- Data Center Management, Developing Budgets,
- Communication & Coordination Skills, Strategic Planning,
- Quality Management, Leadership