- Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our company’s computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of IT Systems, network infra and ensuring end-users get maximum benefits.
- Manage the Company IT infrastructure and network system.
- Provide IT technical support to other departments and end users in Malaysia office.
- Perform problem management identifying and documenting the root cause of problems and suggesting corrective actions that will eliminate the root cause.
- Redirect problems to appropriate IT outsource support and vendor.
- Implement, setup, and install workstations when required.
- Perform IT Systems implementation and maintenance of IT supports, policies and procedures to other Malaysia branches.
- Facilitate and conduct IT training to end-users.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company’s standards.
- IT Systems, inventory and infrastructure documentation.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical Understanding,
- Problem Solving, C
- ommunication & Coordination Skills,
- Networking Knowledge