- Responsible for production planning & material planning
- Monitor day to day production performance
- Liase with Production, Purchasing, Warehouse, Quality Control and Sales department to produce goods according to customers' requirements
- Ensure materials are available for production
- Coordinate and forecast purchase of direct materials
- Perform ad-hoc duties requested by HOD.
- Food manufacturing experience and background is added advantage
- Proficient in computer application such as (Microsoft Office, SQL)
- Self motivated and able to work independently without close supervision
- Good command of spoken and written in English & Chinese.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?