- Handling and managing a full spectrum of HR functions.
- Ensure compliance to governmental regulations and laws by keeping abreast of legislative decisions, changes in employment laws and regulations to limit legal exposure and liability.
- Assisting in administration of Company policies and procedures, recommend new policies and procedures. Implement strategic organizational change to increase productivity, prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Managing misconduct, handling and providing advice on disciplinary issues; counsel, support and assist in the resolution of employee relations issues such as grievances, disputes, work complaints; conducting domestic inquires as and when needed; maintaining disciplinary action database.
- Managing transfers, termination and other employee relations matters.
- Involve in full recruitment planning such as recommending and implementing and retention strategies. Sourcing of candidates, shortlisting of candidates, conducting interview process and preparing relevant documents related to recruitment.
- Conduct employee On Boarding programme
- Establish framework for learning and development, talent management, career planning and succession planning.
- Oversee and prepare staff’s compensation, wellness plan and benefits.
- Implementation and maintenance of the Job evaluation and Performance Management System as well as yearly annual salary reviews and bonus.
- Liaison with the relevant government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, IRD, Immigration, etc
- Any other Ad Hoc HR projects/duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Human Resource Management. Business Studies / Administration / Management or equipvalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as HR generalist in a managerial capacity.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compesation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations and employee development as well as administration of benefits and compensations.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization. Good knowledge of labour relations, grievances and appeals procedures.
- A leader with high level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?