JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities :
- Overseeing the accounting and financial functions of the Complex Division.
- Take charge of overall tax matters such as tax planning.
- Oversees daily operations of the department.
- Constantly Constantly review and propose improvements to internal controls and procedures.
- Professional Certificate/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience.
- Solid understanding of Malaysia Accounting and Taxation regulatory.
- Proficient in IFCA.net, Microsoft Office and Excel applications.
- Analytical, possess good problem-solving skills and able to make sound accounting decisions.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.