- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions and operations which include developing & implementing HR Strategies and policies, security control, training & development, managing day to day HR support of employee relations, staff communication & counseling, payroll administration.
- Handle Company’s manpower planning and overall recruitment process, performance appraisal, staff benefit, etc.
- Well-versed with latest Malaysia Labor, Industrial Laws.
- Attending to all grievances, disciplinary matter, misconduct, industrial relations & labor issues.
- Maintain and updating of related company’s policies, procedures & employee handbook.
- Registering, managing & renewing all company’s licenses and staff insurances.
- Oversee the Company’s administrative arrangement and matters.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher degree in Human Resources, Business Studies.
- Computer literate with good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years relevant experience in a senior executive position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess excellent networking skills outside the corporation to identify potential talents, external trends, best practices and recruiter management.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities