- To drive and manage the sales team to achieve set targets.
- Monitoring of sales and collections.
- Submit report on sales performance for the sales rep under care.
- Train sales representative to do sales professionally in the classroom as well as in the field.
- Inject new ideas on how to improve sales and efficiency.
- Forecast and plan on how to increase sales for your respective division.
- Handle customer complaints brought up by customers through the sales representatives.
- Monitor indiscriminate return/exchange of goods.
- Providing feedbacks on the progress of promotional campaigns as discusssed during management meetings.
- Acquire market feedbacks when required.
- Attend management meeting when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the GP Marketing & Sales is required for this position.
- Have strong relationship with the clinics and pharmacies.
- Appreciate good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Presentably groomed and service oriented.
- Applicants must possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?