Chemist Duties & Responsibilities
This job requires candidates to be able to perform duties that include the following:
- Perform complex research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients
- Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures
- Analyze various substances to find their composition
- Test substances and materials for chemical safety
- Write technical reports to describe their methods and findings.
- Ensure timely analytical & reviewing of test on process/finished goods as per GMP standards.
- Complete all Lab reports accurately & present date analysis.
- Validate results of internal lab & verifying results obtained from external lab.
- Attain and maintain complete understanding of lab analysis procedures.
- Author new lab procedure & ensure procedures are periodically revised to reflect the current practice and standards are met.
- Supervise and revise QA and control program results.
- Conduct /lead lab investigation on lab equipment failure,out of trend ,out of specifications,document.
- Ensure conformance with government regulations and policies.
- Maintain lab inventory by control in-house stock ,reference standards,chemical reagents and consumable to support daily lab operation.Write protocol to support method verification and validation .
- Supervise Good Lab Practices(GLP) in Lab.
- Prepare ,support and front internal/external skills.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while meeting the job demands.
- Review all accident and incident investigations with the objective of taking to eliminate future occurrences.
- Prepare ,sipport and front internal/external audits.
Qualifications and skills required:
-Fresh graduate in this fields are welcome. - Minimum Bachelor's Degree in applied/Analytical chemistry or related filed.
-Recent experience in Analytical Testing will be an advantage.
-Strong technical knowledge in GMP standards,HACCP requirements.
-Good initiative ,good team player and result oriented.
-Able to work in a fast changing and growing global environment .
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave