- Candidate must possess at least a Degree Or Diploma in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field(Consultant for Landscape) is required for this position.
- Computer literate such as AutoCAD and especially Microsoft Office.
- Good Analtyical and Financial Skills.
- Pleasant personality, good working attitude, and good team spirit.
- Willing to travel, preferably possess own transport.
- To assist in Pre & Post contract managment, including progress claims, verification, comparison & certification of Sub-Contractor & Clients.
- To assist in measurement, taking off preliminary costing & budgeting control for on-going projects.
- To prepare contract documents, attending site meetings, liaison meetings with employers, consultants, and contractors.
- To assist and handle other scopes of works as assigned by a project team leader from time to time.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/reference.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities