- To assist and provide support to Contract Manager/ HOD of QS team and manage the subordinates.
- To manage & involve with Pre-Contract works.
- To organize, prepare and check measurement, progress claims, taking off of construction works in timely manner.
- To liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants for any contractual matters.
- To obtainings quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To Evaluating and preparation of sub-contractors claims.
- To prepare preliminary budget.
- To assist in budgetary control implementation.
- To ensure all filing and documentations are compliances with the Department operation and ISO procedures.
- Assist in preparation of Project Feasibility Report.
- Perform any ad-hoc / additional assignments as assigned by superior / reporting to head from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate in Quantity Surveyor or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- General computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and Construction Software.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and good communication skills.
We value all applications received, however, please note that only shortlised candidates will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance