- Manage stock level to agreed operational and strategic stock policy
- Packing and delivery stocks daily.
- Data entry and stock monitoring
- In charge of daily stock movement
- Proactively communicate to relevant parties on product availability issues
- Maintain purchase orders and shipment tracking
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time
- Min SPM with computer knowledge
- Required skill : MS office
- Required languages: English , Bahasa Malaysia , and Mandarin
- Good time management , and communication skill .
- Salary range depend on experiences obtained
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?