- Responsible for Corporate/Government and Travel Agent Room Sales for the Hotel.
- To develop and secure NEW business from the above identified market segments. Targeting key accounts potential for the Company.
- To plan and implement sales strategies, identifying NEW markets and business opportunities. Ensure maximum marketing coverage.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies, set goals and to determine action plans (keep the Management updated to meet those goals).
- To conduct daily Sales Calls – minimum 25 sales call per week and arrange site inspection trips to Hotels for clients.
- To increase accommodation [Hotel Occupancy and Revenue], MICE and catering business through product up-selling, establishing and maintaining good relationship with clients and hotel guests, working towards meeting and exceeding given sales targets. Standard Sales Target .
- To follow-up, tracing and follow-through on all business inquiry/leads and secure the business on timely manner. All inquiries to be responded within 24 hours.
- To maintain high profile and upkeep the image of the hotel in the market.
- To work collaboratively with other departments in the hotel. Develop strong relationships with all Departments to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- To prepare weekly sales call, forecast and monthly sales performance report as per company standard format
- To conduct on-going competitors analysis.
- To ensure revenue target is achieved.
- Ensures the Sales Management Report and any other reports are prepared accurately within deadlines for presentation to Management.
- To develop promotion package, to stimulate demand during low periods (refer to 3 months Hotel’s occupancy forecast sent weekly) with existing audiences, and cultivate new/emerging market segments
- Create marketing awareness through sales blitz/advertising/strategy plan, industry travel fair and etc.
- Be alert and making rate proposal (refer to the Meeting Package pricing guidelines and Rates Structure) for all products on annual basis or on when needed to react to the market trend and competitors.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Fluent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia , both written and spoken.
- Applicants with ability to converse and write in Mandarin / Cantonese dialects will be added advantage.
- Preferable Senior Managers specializing in Corporate and Travel Agent.
- Able to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneouse Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?