- Manage the warehouse and its associated activities. These includes responsible of the process related to warehousing and logistics.
- Organize and plan work load to ensure all deadlines are met. Lead the team to execute daily routine such as receiving goods, inspection, storage, pick and pack.
- To lead, train and motivate warehouse staff to enable them to work together effectively and productively.
- Organise deliveries and distribution. Handling inspection of stocks returning and outgoing of stocks.
- Ensure the warehouse housekeeping is of high standard, clean, tidy and well organized to aid operations.
- Plans the utilization of warehouse space.
- Possess at least SPM or equivalent.
- Min. 6 years of working experience in warehouse management.
- Past working experience in retail line is highly preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kepong Baru.
- Mature individual with strong interpersonal and analytical skills.