- Implement a SOP for staff reimbursement claims and administration procedures.
- Liaison with relevant government bodies such as KWSP, SOCSO, EIS, LHDN.
- Manage full spectrum of HR & Administration functions inclusive but not limited to office administration, equipment, emails, telephone, staff accommodations, company vehicles, CCTV, door access system, recruitment and selection, preparing letters etc.
- Handling EP Pass application.
- Responsible for the development for the HR and Administration policies /SOP / employee handbook (in both Mandarin and English version), implementing standard operation procedures, manpower planning, recruitment, training and development, staff benefits and compensation.
- Facilitate communication session with the employees to establish mutual understanding and effectiveness in the handling human resource related matters.
- Internal and external correspondence;
- Monitor attendance, discipline of all staff;
- Updating employee statistic;
- Man Power Planning
- Training and Development
- Yearly Exercise
- Yearly KPIs
- EA, Bonus & Increment processing, insurance renewal.
- Employee Welfare
- To support company Events
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): staff management, staff recruitment, negotiation, planning.
- Knowledgeable in Malaysia Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relations Act 1967.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?