- At least Diploma in Accounting/Administration or equivalent field.
- Min. 2 years experiences in the same scope of work is preferred.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Meticulous, result oriented and with computer knowledge (eg. MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Familiar with SQL Financial Accounting Software is an advantage.
- Assist in preparing full set of accounts, yearly tax audit process and corporate tax.
- Process staff claims for reimbursement, manage bank reconciliations and ad hoc reconciliations.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the HOD.
Perks and Benefits:
* Medical compensation and insurance coverage
* Performance bonuses and annual increments
* Career advancement and personal growth
* Team building activity and trainings
* 5 days week