We are a leading non-profit capital markets industry association, well recognized as a formidable force playing a pivotal role in promoting the development and growth of a capital market that supports Malaysia’s national growth needs and aspirations.
Our core values incorporate integrity, professionalism, resilience, growth and innovation. These values are distinctly reflected in our firm commitment towards :
- Developing a dynamic, innovative, vibrant and resilient capital market;
- Creating a sustainable competitive edge in intellectual capital through continuous human capital development.
- Upholding integrity and sound industry best practices and
- Fostering unity and synergy among members and with industry participants.
We are presently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated and result-oriented individual to fill the position of :
ASSISTANT MANAGER - Finance & Office Administration
- Oversight of full spectrum of finance functions, including accounting & reporting, banking & treasury management, financial planning & analysis, cash flow and tax management and budgetary;
- Maintain effective management of cash flow, receivable and payables and credit control;
- Initiate and ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly management accounts, including bank reconciliation, cash flow projection as well as financial analysis & reports;
- Liaise and coordinate with external auditors, tax agents, bankers as well as statutory bodies with regard to audit, tax, banking and regulatory compliance and processes;
- Maintain effective internal controls to safeguard the integrity of all financial records and information;
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of all statutory contributions and reporting;
- Monitor compliance with accounting standards and organization’s policies & guidelines & keep abreast with the introduction/development of new policies, guidelines or regulations;
- Administration of human resource matters including recruitment, payroll, statutory contributions and staff benefits;
- Oversight of general office administration and operational support requirements that ensures the organization operates efficiently; and
- Ad-hoc projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relevant working experience;
- Proficient with MS office & MYOB accounting software;
- Diligent, responsible & trustworthy with confidential information;
- Self-motivated, meticulous and highly resourceful;
- Strong ability to work independently and multi-task efficiently;
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of spoken and written English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
Mature candidates seeking a balanced work life as well as candidates seeking to re-join the work force are welcomed to apply if you meet the above requirements.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your curriculum vitae with present and expected salary and a passport sized photograph. Incomplete applications will not be considered.