Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- Propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Assist the Finance Manager / Financial Controller to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
- Monitor the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
- Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the manager.
- Provide solutions on risk management.
- Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
- Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
- Responsible for month end account closing and reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of financial information including, but not limited to forecasts, financial statements, variance analyses, and payroll/productivity studies.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably experience in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.