- Coordinate IT Projects: assist in project implementation, coordination with teams, follow-up and safe-keeping of project documentation.
- Analyse client’s requirements and provide professional advice on technical solutions.
- Ensure client’s requirements and service request are met.
- Maintain excellent time management and organization skills.
- Keep track on project status and update.
- Ensure the projects or task assigned are completed on time.
- Liaise with internal and external clients, technical development/support groups to achieve superior technical solutions.
- To maintain good relationship and support to the clients.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
- Ensuring documentation is done and kept.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Able to coordinate with internal & external party to solve technical / operational issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
- Well-spoken & written : English and Mandarin (To liaise with China counterparts and handle China documentations)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good Interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, has initiative and self- motivated
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF,SOCSO & EIS
- Normal Working hour
- Traveling to oversea job opportunities
- Annual Bonus
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?