- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with vendor for quotation of materials and equipment.
- Preparing price comparison for management approval.
- Preparing purchase order and material requisition order.
- Coordinate with inter department and supplier to monitor material arrival.
- Feedback and follow up on goods quality issue with vendors.
- Checking and maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory level on site.
- To maintain and update vendors and purchasing record into internal database.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned from head of department from time to time.
- Possess at least SPM/STPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or any relavant filed.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of related work experience and familiar with Construction Building Materials.
- Familiar with market price of material and equipment.
- Strong knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English. Can speak and write in Mandarin will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary package and welfare benefits that commensurate with work experience
- Medical insurance
- Yearly medical examination
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?