- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Prepare construction execution procedures for projects activities.
- Prepare Method of Statement for construction teams.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from head of department from time to time.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
- At least 5-10 year(s) experience in related field is required.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary package and welfare benefits that commensurate with work experience
- Medical insurance
- Yearly medical examination
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Purchaser (Construction / Attractive Welfare Benefits)
Technical Manager (Construction / Attractive Welfare Benefits)
Quantity Surveyor (Attractive Welfare Benefits)
Construction / Site Manager (Attractive Welfare Benefits)
Project Manager (Construction / Attractive Welfare Benefits)
Site Admin (Chinese Speaking / Attractive Welfare Benefits)