- To oversee and coordinate all technical and design matters.
- To liaise and attend meetings with client, government authorities and consultants.
- Check and advice on all technical specifications during tender or contract documentation stage. Supervise all other submission stages. Review drawings with BQ and on site construction work progress.
- To coordinate, check and evaluate design works to ensure its compliance with the requirements from client, government authorities and consultants.
- To be responsible that full and accurate technical appraisals, abnormal costings of potential development provided within required timescales.
- Supervise working drawings, ensure conformance to by-law, legal guidelines and assist in building submission to local authorities, clients and relevant parties.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from management from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Certificate in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5-10 year(s) work experience in the related field is required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Technically competent and familiar with numerical analysis.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical report.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin. Able to write and speak in Mandarin is a MUST.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive salary package and welfare benefits that commensurate with work experience.
- Medical insurance
- Yearly medical examination
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
- Global career development opportunities