- To ensure the general HR functions, all correspondence and maintain systematic filling system.
- Monitor and ensure for payroll, attendance and leave administration records are accurately.
- Verified worker’s attendance, hours work, night work, calculation and checking on Kong Card, worker’s compensation payments, claims.
- Reconcile and prepare the wages report and ensure a proper record are kept in confidential manner.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process but not limited to Orientation & Induction program for all new employee.
- To conduct TNA, plan and organize for employee training activities and liaise with HOD for training evaluation.
- To monitor on employee probationary for confirmation, yearly review in performance assessment and maintaining performance assessment records
- To monitor for employees’ benefits records for GHS & GPA, process and submission of claims.
- To ensure foreign worker management which includes permit application and progress of licenses, registration, passport/ work permit renewal, insurance in line with government bodies and regulations.
- To ensure the HR & Admin department process is comply to the ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Preparing for monthly HR reporting.
- To monitor overall office administration and maintenance matters.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?