Industry: US MNC Location: Bayan Lepas Headcount: 1 Position Title: Senior/Staff Quality Engineer Job Description:
- Identify and document product specifications related to safety agency and regulatory requirements (UL, CE, FDA, FCC, etc.) including functional, electrical, mechanical and labeling specifications as well as mentor and lead the project team on safety agency and regulatory items.
- Lead product Risk Analysis and mitigation development efforts to confirm the design team has accurately identified product hazards, assessed the level of risk for each hazard and applied mitigation; maintaining the Risk Analysis throughout the project to ensure that hazards are assessed as the design evolves.
- Lead Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (compile and maintain the necessary supporting documentation) to ensure the success of the project.
- Lead Product Reliability Assessments to develop requirements and protocols to verify product reliability
- Coordinate design verification test activities through the development and maintenance of verification test plans, procedures and reports to ensure verification prototypes meet design requirements and confirm effectiveness of hazard mitigations.