OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Smallholder Programme Manager – Certification, will be responsible for developing, managing and executing programs and activities related to certification of smallholders within the RSPO system via strong partnerships with the entire palm oil supply chain and related stakeholders.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Coordinating and facilitating the decision-making process on any issues related to certification of smallholders.
- Collaborate with other units/departments within the secretariat to ensure the interest of the smallholder is secure.
- Develop appropriate guidance documents and training for implementation of the standard for all smallholders.
- Develop programs/IT tools to simplify the certification process for smallholders.
- Manage, maintain and monitor data on certification and impact of smallholders.
- Develop & foster relations with relevant stakeholders of the Smallholder’s certification program to ensure that targets are met.
- Establish and set up linking and learning platforms that promote Smallholder exchange of knowledge and information.
- To manage and ensure that the Smallholder certification program is line with the RSPO Smallholder Strategy’s goal and objectives including planning, budgeting, reporting, monitoring and supervision of staff and external consultants
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
This role will suit an enthusiastic professional with a passion in developing and enriching the lives of the Smallholers and sustainability and is looking to pursue a career that will help make a difference to People, Planet and Profit.
Should have a Bachelors Degree in Sociology, Environmental Management or Community Development. The candidate should also have a minimum of 7 years working experience at the managerial level in a relevant organization.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport