- Maintain/ Record the office failing system and retrieve material from files as requested.
- Clerical support / Perform general office duties.
- To secure new customers, service existing customers and attend to customer's request.
- Providing total solutions for export & import, transportation, custom brokerage, warehousing & total logistics solutions to clients for Sea freight & Air freight and prepare documentation which it relates
- Liaise well with HQ for the document & details require.
●Candidate must possess at least minimum Diploma in Business Admin/Administration/Management/Logistics/Transportation or any related field. (Fresh Graduated are encouraged)
● At least 1 year of working experience in forwarding, breakbulk, Ship agency & transportation industry is required for this position.
● Good written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia & English.
● Computer literate (email, microsoft words, excel, powerpoint).
● Able to work independently.
● Possess a positive attitude, is aggressive and has strong communication skills.
● Full-Time position(s) available.