The ME becomes stronger through WE: Because success needs both individuals who love what they do and a strong team. Would you like to participate in the growth of our unique Consulting Business and market our portfolio to clients in Asia Pacific region? Then become a part of our team!
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow on challenging tasks. Together we’ll continuously develop your special talents. And on this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for our colleagues and project members. We’re also strong through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, we’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
We are looking for SAP Senior Consultant – Sales & Distribution.
Expectations and Tasks
- Taking responsibility for process, functional and technical design in SAP projects for SAP module Sales & Distribution
- Conduct top-down workshops to advice and direct our clients on S/4 HANA feasibility
- Drive end-to-end rollout activities within the Asia-Pacific region
- Support pre-sales activities in the Asia Pacific Region
- At least 8 years of professional experience in SAP module Sales & Distribution and integration topics to finance/logistics modules
- Hands-on project experience in S/4 HANA 1709 or later and general interest in concepts like IoT, Big Data, Blockchain
- Knowledge in programming languages such as ABAP is an advantage
- Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Malaysian Resident
- An analytical and problem-solving consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Eloquent and extroverted person happy to support our pre-sales cycle
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
- A great team of passionate consultants
- Strong personalities that are fair, open, and respectful to each other
- Attractive and competitive salary and package
- As we ensure close collaboration between our staff on a global level, we would invite our cbs Malaysia colleagues to travel to Europe from time to time
- A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees
We’d love to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn. We look forward to receiving your application documents, which should include your résumé (along with project descriptions), salary expectations, and references (if available).
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities