- Install and technical support of computer vision system in factories.
- Travel oversea to provide system technical support.
- Utilise CAD tools to design mechanical brackets.
- Perform technical studies and prepare cost estimation.
- Knowledge of PLC programming will be an advantage.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities