- Reviewing project specifications and preparing sales quotations.
- Doing sourcing on pipeline products as requested by customers.
- Make sourcing decisions based on overall cost and benefit including price, duty, freight, flexibility, service, performance and quality.
- Negotiate price, term and conditions that protect the best interest of company and its customer.
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism at all time.
- To prepare and provide quotation to client and make price comparison within the timeline given.
- To provide pre-sales and technical support to customer.
- To prepare project documentation as per customer requirement and submit within expected deadline.
- To process orders & monitor delivery status.
- Perform follow up with customers.
- Working closely with logistics for timely shipment to customers
- Maintain proper filing system.
- Prompt response to customers feedback and handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To perform ad-hoc assignments if required
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any engineering.
- Required language (s) : English, Mandarin
- Sales experience in pipes, fittings, valves in the oil and gas/marine and offshore industries will be preferred
- Exposure in project management.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast pace environment, under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate negotiation and problem solving abilities
- Computer literate: Strong knowledge on Excel and other Windows application
** Please call 6019-276 5876 or apply online for an interview arrangement.
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8.45am-6pm