Venue: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Working hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Working on Shift, if required)
We are a BPO company, providing services to an eminent utility service provider across Malaysia. We have a job opening for the position of Work Force Monitoring (WFM) Officer and are currently looking for a very talented, experienced and vibrant candidate to join our BPO team working at our client location.
Good working knowledge in any WFM tools.
Creates forecasts for all interaction scope types and utilize internal tools to best staff to meet the expected interactions based on volumes.
Assists with the creation and management of the labour budget.
Assists with the creation of reports and the delivery of WFM critical information to the leadership team.
Assists leadership team in managing call volume and workflows on a daily basis in order to enable a frictionless customer experience.
Prioritizes and executes multiple projects and tasks with minimal supervision or direction.
Presents interval summary of contact centre performance to management, including staffed hours, handle time, call volume, and other metrics.
Utilizes various tools to analyse customer care representative performance, productive status and absenteeism.
Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Must have Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and Pass in English and Mathematics for SPM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and business partners with highest degree of respect, humbleness, politeness, and modest.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is compulsory.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Contact/ Call Centre environment.
- Experience in using WFM tools is highly preferred.
- Experience in Avaya Contact Centre Management systems or any other related systems is highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge in MS Office application.
- Must possess own transport and willing to work at Petaling Jaya.
- Other Benefits:
- Contract Position (renewable)
- Basic Salary: RM2,400 – RM2,600
- Overtime if required will be paid as per standard rate
- Other allowances (Transport, Attendance, Performance, Phone): RM400 – RM600 per month
- Group Medical Insurance, Hospitalization, Personal Accident & Outpatient GP
- Statutory benefits (EPF, SOCSO, EIS)