- Assist in handling account payable & account receivable.
- Sales invoices generation and verification on prices and quantity delivered.
- Preparation and issuance of payments.
- Cash Flow Management
- Assist in maintaining a proper filing system within the company.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Preferably Chinese
- Possess at least a LCCI Diploma
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Advance level in MS Office and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
· Permanant Staff to enjoy Healthcare & PA Insurance Coverage
· EPF/ SOCSO
· Annual leave 14-21 Days