- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Manage routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Input 'macros' into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Adhere to lorry driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Navigate lorry into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Possess valid lorry driving licensee.
- Proven work experience as a lorry driver.
- Able to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
Interested applicants are invited to call us or apply online with your detailed resume stating qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary and a recent photograph .
KPN Logistics Holding Sdn Bhd
No. 14, Jln 2/148a,
Taman Sungai Besi,
57100 Kuala Lumpur.
H/ P: 012-361 8938 (Ms Low)
H/P : 011-1216 8194 (Mr Koh)
Tel : 03-7984 7933/34