- Handle daily operations for air export shipment including booking, AWB, Manifest, generating invoice and purchase order.
- Communicating with customer, supplier and overseas branches and agents.
- Send pre-alert documents to overseas branches and agents.
- Coordinate with shipper for shipping documents.
- Liaise with airlines, transportation supplier and operations personnel for cargo movement.
- Freight planning to maximise profitability.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Freight Forwarding field.
- Candidate must possess at least a higher secondary/ diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Computer literate and good communication skill.
- Able to work independently with strong work commitment.
- Good command for both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Understanding of Mandarin is an added advantage as this position requires communication with overseas branches and agents.
- Willing to work at KLIA, Sepang, Selangor.