- Identify and develop new business opportunities, develop a portfolio of key customers in Major Chinese enterprises in Malaysia
- Achieve sales revenue target by identifying and securing business opportunities from prospective customers.
- Formulate account plans for strategic accounts, including comprehensive analysis on customers’ needs with strategic plan of actions to enhance the relationship and drive revenue.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationship with strategic key accounts.
- Review & analyze the market situation and report to senior management periodically.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in IT & Telecom industry with proven sales track record.
- Sound knowledge in selling telecommunication solutions, like IEPL, MPLS & IP related products and Information Communication Technology (ICT) solutions
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Malay and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Able to start immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities