- To handle sales calls which involves identifying the clients event requirements and thereafter proposing an effective solution for the client
- Responsible to create and execute an event from scratch, from communicating with clients to understand their event theme & budget, managing event suppliers, and being present for event set up to post event clearing
- To undertake any adhoc task or assignment that is assigned by the management from time to time
- Follow up with clients during the sales cycle and ensure all emails and enquiries are replied promptly according to the company's sales SOP .
- To prepare quotations and invoices
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Advertising/Media/ Hospitality or equivalent
- Required working experience Skill(s) sales, marketing, event management, graphic design, digital marketing.
- Able to communicate in English , Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to manage a fast paced working environment which -
- Candidate may be required to work on weekends, after office hours and long hours.
- Well organized, punctual & Self motivated : candidate must have previous experience managing events The ability to work under pressure and digest large quantities of information involves managing a few projects and tasks at the same time to support and manage events from set-up to post event
- Candidate must posses good negotiations skills quickly while maintaining attention to details.
- Candidates must enjoy interacting with people and kinds satisfaction after being able to solve a clients problem and executing their events successfully.
- Candidate must constantly keep up to date with the latest trends and competition
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Telemarketing & Customer Service Executive
Designer / Social Media Marketing