- Responsible for building up the client base, working on business development projects.
- Maintaining a high level of marketing achievement and good relationships with existing customers and corporate organization.
- Preferably outdoor Sales or Marketing experience to performing and conducting marketing presentation and sponsorship to corporate customer.
- Preparing business proposals, pricing, promotion and tender, marketing activities and forecast reports.
- To liaise and establish good connection with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and relevant authorities to ensure efficient project implementation.
- To carry out different area of work assignment from time to time as and when directed by the Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent
- Possess minimum 3 to 4 years working experience in related fields.
- Flexible, patient, self-motivated with positive working attitude and able to foster team work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to prioritize, organize and co-ordinate with minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport as travel is required
- Candidates can start work immediately.
Qualified candidates are invited to email your detailed resume including your photo, expected salary and contact number. Only short listed candidates will be notified