JOB DESCRIPTIONS / KEY TASKS :
- Preparing quotations to customers
- Working closely with Sales Team in managing schedules, submission of important documents, planning for sufficient materials to fulfil customers’ orders
- Liaising with customers for pre and post sales matters such as closing orders, recommendation of alternative solutions, deliveries schedule, unforeseen delays, etc.
- Processing of customers’ orders with accuracy
- Communicating with logistics to ensure timeliness in orders executions
- Supporting warehouse when required for urgent orders
- Assist in the preparing and organising of promotional materials.
- Assist on administration works as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or STPM
- Having a Diploma or Degree in sales or marketing will definitely be an asset
- Computer literate especially in Excel & Words
- Experience using SQL software is an added advantage
- Good command of verbal & written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Malaysian Female ages 25-35 preferably.
- Minimum 1year working experience in Sales Support or Customer Service
- Positive attitude with an open mind to learn
- Possess flexibility to discern between urgent and important matters
- Enjoys interaction with people in general
- A Team player yet able to work independently
PERKS / BENEFITS :
- 5 days work week
- Insurance – PA Coverage
- Insurance – Medical
- Allowances - when travelling for duties
- Annual Company Trips
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Casual wear except no shorts and slippers
- Free Snacks
- Fun Recreational Time
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?