We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our young and dynamic team as our Fleet Training Executive. This individual will be responsible for building a strong and efficient fleet staffs through close monitoring of their skills, behaviour and performance.
- To build and upkeep knowledge of fleet staffs to be on par with organizational value.
- Analyze and identify staffs strength and weakness.
- Develop training module based on the organizational value and staffs skills for performance enhancement.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Evaluate staffs upon completion of training.
- Schedule hub assessment such as 5S, Scorecard & etc.
- Feedback to Head of Department on evaluation of staffs and plan on the individual or hub improvements activities.
- Report to Head of Department on weekly based.
- Comply with and enforce all policies, procedures and regulations set by the company.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Perform other duties related to the Job that may be assigned.
- Diploma/Degree holder with experience in managing training for fleet department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Extremely proactive, responsible and organized
- Ability to communicate fluently in Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational training style with creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Combination of analytical and problem solving skills
- Required to travel.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and “can-do” attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities