- Develop, implement and manage maintenance programs based on industry best practices to improve equipment reliability.
- Ensure all requirements are met for smooth equipment implementation in production.
- Assures system and product quality through the testing of finished product.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Preparation of fabrication details, planning & schedule.
- Preparation of project progress report.
- Ensure project completion according to schedule.
- Product testing and evaluation
- To prepare product technical reports by collecting data, analysing results and summarizing information.
- To assist in product development and performance testing.
- work with project team to produce detailed drawings/ mechanical solution for expediting project implementation and timely completion.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or Mechanical Certificate.
- Good organization, planning and communication skill.
- Training will be provided.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, and a team player.
- Pefer Chinese Speaker.
- Possible work in Sungai Petani, Kedah